What you’ll do in this workshop:
- Review the benefits of a theme word
- Shortlist meaningful candidate words
- Learn how to draw sunrises, galaxies, and blue skies
- Draw your sky as you mull over your list
- Journal about the word that you like best
- Share your 2021 word with the group
- Get all the instructions needed to order your One-Word Tag*
What to bring
Blank paper or sketchbook
Colored pencils or other art supplies
White gel pen or white paint pen (optional)
We are offering this workshops twice – once in November that’s suitable for Japan westward to Europe; and once in December that’s timed well for North America and Australia as well as Japan.
Friday, November 13th
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm (Japan)
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm (New Delhi)
11:00 am – 12:30 pm (Paris)
10:00 am – 11:30 am (London)
Monday, December 28th
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm (New York)
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm (Denver)
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm (San Francisco)
Tuesday, December 29th
8:30 am – 10:00 am (Japan)
10:30 am – noon (Sydney)
Drawing Meditations and Off on a Whim are offering this workshop at a special discount. Save 600 yen off the combined regular prices of a class and a tag. Regular price: $44.00
Special price: $38.00
What you get
- 90 minute workshop live on Zoom
- Printable word lists
- Drawing Skies tip sheet
- Your word on Off on a Whim’s handmade copper one-word tag, size L with semi-precious powerstone and diary clasp; worldwide shipping included!
Limited to 12 participants per session.
* If you don’t decide your word during the workshop, don’t worry! The offer will not expire; you can finalise your word and order the tag at any time. Additionally, if you prefer a variation for your tag (silver, precious stone, keychain clasp, etc) you can simply pay the difference.
About Drawing Meditations
Starting with a coloring book and audio meditations in 2015, Kristen McQuillin and Tracey Northcott, the team behind Drawing Meditations, have hosted classes and workshops in Japan and the US…and in 2020 all around the world via Zoom.
About Off on a Whim
Since 2011 when Erinn LaMattery invested invested $20 into a strand of stone beads, leather, thread and needle, Off on a Whim has slowly grown into a solid home based business that is proud to have a loyal and devoted customer base.